Tuesday 23 December 2014

My Favourite Christmas Read by Ananda


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
















I don’t know about you, but I can read Christmas books all year round. There’s something magical about these books and no matter how grey your days might seem, just a couple of pages of a good festive read will immediately make you feel good. I’ve read many Christmas books especially since I started blogging, but my absolute favorite is ‘Sleigh Bells in the Snow’ by Sarah Morgan. I read it last year, but I still remember how it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It’s one of these feel good romances that you can
devour in one sitting. I remember, I could hardly put it down, everywhere I went, the book went with me.  Sarah has a knack for plotting the most romantic stories, and knows which ingredients to add to the story to make it a hit. Dashing guys, smart heroines, beautiful setting and loads of snow, make it the perfect holiday read. But Sleigh Bells in the Snow is not just about romance, it also speaks about the importance of family. O’Neils are definitely my favorite fictional family, they are always supportive of each other and only think of what’s best for the family and their Snow Crystal Resort. Speaking of their Resort, Snow Crystal seems like a magical place and the descriptions were so vivid, I honestly felt like I was there. Overall, it’s a fantastic book and one of my all time favorites. Needless to say, I don’t know how many copies of this book I have gifted to my friends or blog readers, it’s just that amazing. Christmas is not Christmas without Sarah Morgan’s book, and I definitely advise you to read ‘Sleigh Bells in the Snow’ as soon as possible. Grab some mulled wine, curl up comfortably and enjoy the Christmas magic. Merry Christmas guys, and many thanks to my good friend Simona for inviting me today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment