Saturday 26 April 2014

The Book Blogger Get To Know Me Tag

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

















I was tagged in this great tag by the lovely Laura D. from Laura’s Little Book Blog. Laura from She Loves To Read created this tag so we could get to know more about book bloggers other than the obvious fact that we read.. A Lot! So thank you both Lauras and lets get started.

Tell us Five random facts about you:

1. My hair: Natural curls yes :) I get asked whether my hair is naturally curly, almost every day, so YES!

2. I love Musicals.

3. I speak 4 languages: German, English, Italian and French, plus a little Spanish and Swedish.

4. I prefer having drinks in a pub with my friends. I not the clubbing kind of girl.

5. I don’t like cheese!
  
When is your Birthday?

15th August. It’s always a ban holiday and always in the summer holidays, so that’s great. The bad thing though: Everything is closed! 

What is your favourite colour?

Red and Turquoise!

What is your favourite memory?

My holidays in Florida in 2009 with my family. I saw so many beautiful places and spent time with people I love.
  
Describe a day in your life

On a weekday when I have to go to Uni I get up around 6am, get ready, eat breakfast and then I’ll take the bus to Zug and from there I take the train to Lucerne. This is a 40 minutes commute, but I always read a book, so that’s okay ;)
At 8.15 my lessons at Uni start. Usually I have two 90 minutes modules and at 11.45am we have lunch, now we can always go outside and sit at the lake, that’s great. After lunch I have another module till 14.45pm and then I start my way home. In the afternoon I teach English conversations courses, this lasts for an hour and then I finally go home, eat something, watch a little TV and then eat dinner. After that I usually work for Uni and then I prepare posts for my blog or watch one of my beloved series in TV. Before I go to bed I always read, that’s a must, otherwise i can’t sleep.

Name five of your favourite songs

In no particular order:

1. Broken Angel by Boyce Avenue

2. Happy by Pharell Williams

3. Defying Gravity from the musical Wicked

4. Falling For You by Nick Howard

5. Season of Love from the Musical Rent

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Oh that’s a hard decision, but I’d probably go with cucumbers, love them.
  
What is something you really dislike?

Lying and dishonesty!

 Summer or Winter

Definitely summer! I love sitting outside in the sun and just enjoying the weather, preferably with a great book and a cool drink next to me! I also love summer holidays at the beach (beach girl)!
  
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

London or Vancouver! I love both cities SO much!
London has so many amazing places and whenever I go back to London I feel at home.
I lived in Vancouver for 5 months and it was awesome! A great city, the sea is close, the people are nice, the landscape is stunning and the mountains are not far away either.


Name your five favourite films

1. Harry Potter

2. Pitch Perfect

3. The Pirates of the Caribbean

4. Les Miserables

5. Raise Your Voice


If you won the lottery what would you buy?

Oh, probably a car (don’t ask me which one though) and cute little house, not to far away from the city and also an appartment in London with a great view ;)

Favourite day of the week?

Definitely Saturday :)

What three things would you take to a desert island with you?

iPad (with my kindle, music...), a comfy bed and water/food!

Sweet or Savoury?

Both!

Name five of your favourite books

Oh..., I’ll try ;)

1. Connectivity by Aven Ellis

2. Harry Potter

3. Waiting For Prince Harry by Aven Ellis

4. Chasing Daisy by Paige Toon

5. The Dead Wife’s Handbook by Hannah Beckerman


Favourite drink?

Coffee











Favourite Animal?

Dolphins.

Who do you tag next?


The lovely ladies: Maryline, Jess, Jenny and Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment