Friday 25 April 2014

Reading Habits Tag

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

















I love tags like this, so thank you Jill, Kirsty, Kelly and Victoria for including me. Check out Jill's blog here: http://jilllovestoread.blogspot.co.uk, Kirsty's blog: http://theloveofagoodbook.wordpress.com, Kelly's blog: http://compellingreads.co.uk and Victoria's blog: https://victorialovesbooks.wordpress.com


Do you have a certain place at home for reading?

At home I love reading in my compfy bed, curled up in a blanket. In spring and summer when the sun iss hing I love to read in the garden as well. It’s so relaxing and I’m in a great atmosphere.

Bookmark or random piece of paper?

Oh definitely bookmark!!! I love bookmarks, the more the better. Bookmarks are so beautiful and I really like collecting them. I pick another bookmark for every book I read, just to change it up a little.

Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a certain number of pages?

I can’t just stop reading, I always stop after a chapter is finished. In the middle of it, is too confusing.

Do you eat or drink whilst reading?

Yes I do! Especially drinking. In summer it’s a cool refreshing drin kor otherwise coffee or tea, it’s almost a must ;) Eating not so much though, only small things like sweets and chocolate ;)

Do you watch tv or listen to music while reading?

No TV watching, only in the commercial breaks. I either want to concenrate on the book or what I’m watching on TV, bot hat the same time don’t work, I don’t wanna miss out. When I was watching the Academy Awards the whole night I read a book during the boring bits ;) On my way to Uni I read and listen to music J

One book at a time or several at once?

Usually one at the time.

Reading at home or everywhere?

Everywhere!!! I have a book or my kindle with my all. Whenever I get the possibilty I read!

Reading out loud or silently in your head?

In my head. I don’t like it when out people read out loud or silently. I laugh out loud though, a lot ;)

Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?

No never! I don’t want to spoil the story.

Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?

Keeping it like new, but sometimes I’m not careful enough ;)

Do you write in your books?

I used to write my own Harry Potter Fanfictions, especially about the Marauders in German. I’ve started writing short stories now and I’m really enjoying it. I even have an idea for a big novel. Once I’ve taught for a few years and have settled down as a teacher, I can definitely see myself writing more.

This was so much fun, thanks agin Jill. I would now like to tag:





2 comments:

  1. I have Dangled Carat book marks. If you email me your address I will send you some…

    I skip ahead often when I read a book but never when I read on my kindle… Guess my kindle keeps me honest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, you're the sweetest, will email you in a sec ;) That's true with an actual book it's easier to skip ahead xx

      Delete