Tuesday 23 June 2015

The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award


Thank you Michelle @ Sugardust and Starlight for nominating me!

Here are the rules, which help explain a little bit about what this nomination is about:-
1) Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link them in your post.
2) Answer the ten questions you have been sent.
3) Come up with 10 questions of your own.
4) Spread the love and nominate up to 10 bloggers!

Michelle’s Questions:

1.    What is your favourite book and why?

OMG, that’s an impossible question for a book blogger ;) My favourite book at the moment and it has been for a while is The Definition of icing by Aven Ellis. I’ve had the honor to beta-read this amazing book and it just has it all. Humour, love, friendship, a great and catchy storyline and wonderful characters and it invols ice hockey ;)

2.    What did you do today?

I worked in the morning, I had to teach German and Math. After that I drove home made myself some lunch and watched some TV. In the afternoon my friend came over to chat and have some fun. In the evening we had a yummy dinner, I did some reading and blogging.

3.    If you could have any pet, what would it be?

I never had a pet and don’t really want to have one. If I’d had to pik one, I’d probably go for a bunny, don’t ask me why though.

4.    What’s your current favourite song and why?

Oh god, that changes all the time! At the moment it’s Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding, it reminds me of my holidays in Florida, because it was on the radio there all the time and it’s a great song, so there you go.

5.    If you could give just one piece of advice for life, what would it be?

Stay true to yourself!!!

6.    Do you have a favourite quote and what is it?

Yes I do: “Don't wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain.”

The first time I saw this book, was in Paige Toon’s The Longest Holiday. This quote talks about taking risks and being brave. Sometimes in life it is good to take a risk and be courageous, to experience new and life-changing things.

7.    What do you enjoy reading most in other people’s blogs?

I love book reviews, Top 10 lists and just general lifestyle and travel posts.

8.    What’s your worst habit?

Drinking coffee ;)

9.    What’s your favourite film and why?

Hmmm, that changes from time to time as well. At the moment it's The Theory of Everything, Eddie Redmayne was brilliant in that movie!!!

10. How would you spend the perfect day?

Spleeping in, reading, blogging (outside in the sunshine, if possible close to the beach) with a yummy drink. Enjoying time with friends and family at the beauch, watching the sunset!!!

I nominate the following 10 bloggers – you’ll find your questions from me below!

Becca @ Becca’s Books
Maryline @ M’s Bookshelf

I know that some of you might already received this award, so you don't have to post it again ;).

My Questions for my nominees:-

1. What genre is your favorite and why?
2. If you were shipwrecked on a desert island what 3 books would you want with you?
3.  Is there an Author that you would really like to meet?
4. What are the achievements you are most proud of?
5. What are you most grateful for in life? 
6. Which animals scare you most? Why?
7. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
8. Where do you most want to travel, but have never been?
9. If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be?
10. Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Simona! Thank you for taking part!

    I love the questions you've thought up - I found it hard to think of any good ones! :D I'd really love a bunny too. One day, I'll have a bunny (and some doggies too I hope!). The Theory of Everything was so fantastic! I really liked The Imitation Game too - I think they competed because they were both out in quick succession, but in any other year, they each would have been the outstanding film of the year in their own right for sure!

    Michelle -x-

    ReplyDelete