Tuesday 12 December 2017

Things I Love About Christmas


Christmas is one of my fave times of the year, it's also the only time I actually like darkness, snow and the cold weather ;). 

There are so many things I love about Christmas, here the are: 

Christmas means family. I get to spend time with the people I love and I get to thank them for being awesome. It's wonderful to have everyone together and just enjoying the atmosphere. 

Christmas also means food, lots of food. I love baking Christmas cookie and of course eating them. Mulled wine is the best drink every and it keeps you warm. We always eat Fondue Chinoise (meat fondue) and of course there is lots more. Christmas is basically the excuse to eat a lot and I'm totally fine with it. 

The music and the movies. I like them and I get to listen to them day in day out and when it's over that's ok, because there have been a lot. After a 10 month break though, I'm happy to have them back. I like all kinds of Christmas songs and my fave movies are the Hallmark movies. It's actually a tradition to listen to Christmas music while decorating the tree. It's always so much fun. 
The movies I usually watch while baking and wrapping presents. 

I adore all the lights outside, they are so pretty and then I don't mind the darkness. The decorations inside just add to this. There are so many possibilities and I just love looking at them. 

I get to sleep in and enjoy my time off. 

I'm not really a winter girl, but snow around Christmas is fabulous and makes everything more festive. 

I get to wear my Christmas jumpers, yay!!! And no, mine are not ugly ;). 

What are your faveourite things about Christmas?!


No comments:

Post a Comment