Wednesday 27 December 2017

2017 Favourites – July to December


Here is part two of my favourites. Click HERE to read part one. I’ll be sharing my fave things from July to December.



First up this fab L'Oreal Mascara. It’s great and perfect for my lashes. It's the Paradise Ecstatic and it came out this autumn. 




Then we have these lovely Chilly Bottles. They are just awesome!!!! You can get them in different sizes and colours, they even have patterns. They keep your drink hot or cold, it’s fab.




My scarf is from Passigatti. It’s bordeaux/dark red and I love this colour for winter and autumn. I could show you more clothing pieces, but they will come up in my Fashion Corners, so I will stop here.

Scarf - Passigatti


One more though, this lovely headband I bought it at the Christmas Market in Einsiedeln. I have hats, but they always make my hair look terrible, so I bought this as an alternative.





My mum got me a new Coach bag from the States and I’m in love with it. I know it’s Coach again, but it’s my fave brand. I love the colours in the bag and I think it’s great for all seasons.

Coach Bag  (similar)



At the airport in Lisbon I bought the best sunglasses ever, I adore them!!! They are from a brand called Mr Boho.




Last but not least: jewellery. I have some wonderful new earrings and rings, aren’t they pretty. They are from Pierre Lang and the white ones from Sence. 


I’ll be sharing my fave books of the year December 31. 


No comments:

Post a Comment