Saturday 17 March 2018

10 Things I Can't Live Without


Certain things are just part of your life and they really are a daily thing. Here are 10 things I can't live without, in no particular order:

1. Books. I'm a bookworm and I love reading. I read everyday and it brought me to blogging. 
2. Music/Singing. I sing in a choir and theatre group and a day without singing would be weird. Music has to be part of me day, whether it's just listening to music or something else. 
3. Coffee. Yes, I'm a little bit addicted to it ;). I only drink 2 - 3 a day though. 
4. Family and friends. Being surrounded by family and friends is important. You can talk to them and they are here for you, when you need them. 
5. iPhone/iPad. Mostly my phone, cause everything is one there, but I also read on my iPad. 
6. Hand cream/hand sanitizer. I use them daily. 
7. My job. teaching kids is very inspiring and every day is different. 
8. Traveling. What would life be without discovering new places and cultures?!
9. Moisturizer and lip balm. Something I use on my face every day. 
10. Taking a bath. It's relaxing and peaceful and at the same time I get to wash my hair and feel clean again. 

Of course there are many other things, I could add to the lost, but these were the first 10 that came to mind. How about you?!




No comments:

Post a Comment