Saturday 16 May 2015

Series I’ve Started and Want To Finish

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Last week I talked about series I really want to read, this week I wanna tell you guys about series I have started, but not finished and I'm really excited to finish/continue them.

Actually Series by Ali McNamara

The covers look beautiful and the blurbs sound great. I read the first one of the series on my holidays in Florida and I LOVED it so much!!! So it was great that I won the second one in a giveaway :) I started it asap and just fell in love with everything all over again. There was not enough Sean in this one though, so I hope that will change again in book 3, can't wait!!!

Don’t Tell Series by Anna Bell


This might seem weird, but I’ve started with book three in this series. I received Don’t tell the Brides-to-Be as a review copy and loved it. I fell in love with the characters and Anna’s writuing and I really wanna know how everything started. I have read Don't Tell the Groom now as well and it was great reading about how it all started. Now only book number 2 is missing.


Beautiful Series by Christina Lauren


I alsolutely loved these books! So sexy, hot and passionate! I’ve read Beautiful Bastard and Beautiful Stranger, time for the next one...

Love London Series by Nikki Moore


Nikki created such a lovely bunch of short stories. They are flirty, fresh, young, romatic and much more. I can’t wait for the series to continue.

Puffin Island Series by Sarah Morgan


Sarah Morgan is a genious when it comes to series. I adored her O’Neil brothers series and Puffin Island is her new one. First Time in Forever was one of my favourite books in February, I’m really excited for this one to go on.

Dallas Demons by Aven Ellis


Oh god!!! I can’t tell you HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS SERIES! It involves hockey, amazing characters and the writing is brilliant. After Harrison, we will get to know Nate, he’s awesome you will see and there is more to come <3

Girl Series by Lindsey Kelk


That might come as a surprise for you, but I love this series much more than the I Heart Series. Don’t get me wrong, I really enjoyed it, but the Girl series has just gripped me more. I can’t wait for Tess to continue her adventure and journey, I really loved her story so far and yes I’m still #TeamNick.

Vintage Guide Series by Kirsty Greenwood


I love the Vintage Guide to Love and Romance by Kirtsy Greenwood, one of the best books so far this year! I'm so excited already on what Jess has been up to!!! I need more!!! 

The Winslow Brothers by Katy Regnery

I'm a big Katy Regnery fan and I love all of her books. This is her newest series and the first book Bidding on Brooks is such a wonderful read, can't wait to see what Katy has come up with for the other three brothers. 


1 comment:

  1. With so many series started myself, I am surprised to see that I haven't started any of these. I love my series, but it is so hard to stay caught up.

    ReplyDelete