Saturday 23 May 2015

Series I’ve Really Enjoyed

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Hereis the last part of my series special. You've heard about the series I really wanna read and the one I have started, but not finished yet. Here are my favourite book series. 


Johnny Jefferson Series by Paige Toon

It’s not an official series, but still. The stories around Johnny Jefferson are just amazing, full of drama, happiness, fun, excitement and much more! You’ve done a brilliant job here Paige Toon ;)

Heart of Montana Series by Katy Regnery

I’m in love with this series <3. First of all the scenery and the surroundings sound beautiful and then we have the Lindstrom siblings, they are all great and they have their own story to tell. I loved reading about them so much.

Carrington Series by Alexandra Brown

Heart, love, friendship, sweetness and much more! This series is just wonderful <3

Bucket List Series by Ella Fairlie

Two short stories written by a very talented author! Well done Ella, I just adored your sparkly, fresh, gripping, magical and cute stories!

O’Neil brothers Series by Sarah Morgan

I love Sarah Morgan! And I love her O’Neil brothers series even more! I especially adored the first one Sleigh Bells in the Snow. Wonderful characters and an amazing story! The O’Neil brothers are hot!!! And the series is awesome!

Gingerbread Cafe Series by Rebecca Raisin

Probably my fave series of all. The atmosphere and the surroundings are just beautiful and the characters are perfectly lined out and relatable. Rebecca writes from her heart and makes a story seem real – I ADORE THIS SERIES!!!

April Series by Karli Perrin

An awesome series!!! Full of hot, flirty and sexy scenes and I loved April and Isaac as a couple! It’s fresh, young, vivid, brilliant!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment