Saturday 9 June 2018

Trying UKSwimwear

When I got contacted by UKSwimwear to pick out some pieces and write a blog post, I was over the moon. 

I quickly went on their website and picked out a few styles. The have a lot of options from bikinis, to swimsuits and accessories. I loved the big variety of styles and colours. Most binikis and suits had a dress to go with it and I really love that. 

https://www.ukswimwear.com

I got sent a dress and a black swimsuit in the end. 


This white dress is off the shoulder and has lots of lace details. It's the Pia Rossini Sivota Dress, find more info here: dress
It's the perfect summer dress to through over at the beach or when your on holiday by a lake. It's pretty see through, so you def ned a bikini under it. I absolutely love the cooer and it's just so pretty. It has so many great details, I'm still very happy with it. I brought it on holiday and used it. 




The second thing I got sent, is this Gottex Profile Tuxedo V Neck Swimsuit. I really liked the look on the website, but it's a bit different when you actually see it. The black is great and I love the detail around the belly, but it seemed a bit more see-through on the website. It's actually my first swimsuit for a while, I haven't bought one in a really long time. It's great for when your really go swimming and jump into the water. I can also say that it is really comfortable, but I probably wouldn't pick it again - Swimsuit



I loved trying my new pieces for the summer and I will sure use both of them. I love the variety on UKSwimwear's website and I really want to order more things from them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment