Sunday 17 June 2018

Fashion Corner - Pleated Maxi Skirt


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Today's Fashion Corner is dedicated to this fab maxi skirt.


This maxi skirt is great for winter, of course you can also wear it in summer though. It black and goes into royal blue. I bought it from Maje and in this combination I actually combined it with a shirt from Maje and a leather jacket from maje. 




- Skirt: Maje (similar)
- Shirt: Maje (similar)
- Jacket: Maje (similar)
- Booties: Nero Giardini
- Bag: Coach (similar)





Here is a little variation to the look, with a different shirt: 


The shirt is a light roll neck in the blue of the skirt. I paired it with my necklace from Phantasya. 



- Shirt: Sisley
- Necklace: Phantasya



1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love the skirt! And the lace top! Fab looks :)
    Cora | http://www.teapartyprincess.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete