Monday 18 June 2018

The Sunshine Blogger Award


Thank you Heidi for tagging me. Loved reading your answers. I guess it’s my turn now. Here is how it works: answer the 11 questions posed by the person who nominated you and then to come up with 11 new questions to ask 11 other bloggers. Here we go: 
  1. Which advice would you give your younger self?
Believe in yourself and stay yourself no matter what!!!
  1. What were your reasons behind starting a blog?
That’s an easy one: My love for books, especially women’s fiction. I read some Paige Toone and Jane Costello books and started writing down my thoughts on them. Now, my blog has changed a lot obviously, but I’m still a book blogger. 
  1. What has been your blogging highlight so far?
Meeting so many fab authors and blogging friends. Some oft hem are very close friends now and I’m very garteful for that. 
  1. Which book are you currently reading?
Make or Break by Catherine Bennetto
  1. Who are your favourite bloggers/vloggers?
Bloggers: Alba in Bookland, Laura Patricia Rose, Em Shedon, Moorenita
Vloggers: EM Sheldon, Niomi Smart, Fleur de Force
  1. Which location has been your favourite holiday destination?
Florida! I just love Siesta Key, the beach, the sunshine and also the shopping in the States ;). 
  1. What’s your favourite time of the year?
Spring, because I love when the days are getting longer and warmer again. Plus, I always have big holidays planned in spring. 
  1. What would be your ideal working environment?
I love being a teacher and being surrounded by kids everyday. It’s great explaining them something and seeing them understanding the concept. The team around me is really important as well and the infastructure. Tecnical things tend to be annyoing at school, so I definitely see potential there. 
  1. What’s your favourite social media channel?
Instagram, I love taking photos and posting them on there. You also so get great inspiration on Instagram. 
  1. Do you have any bad habits?
Hmm, I’m sometimes pealing the skin around my skin and I guess I like coffee a bit too much ;). 
  1. Do you still keep in contact with your friends from school?
With some of them yes, but mostly on facebook ;). 

I’m tagging Alba, Maryline, Kayla and everyone else, who would like to do it. Here are my questions: 
1.     If you could live abroud, where would you live and why?
2.     Your favourite meal? From starts, to main course to dessert. 
3.     What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
4.     Who is your celebrity crush?
5.     What was the inspiration for your blig name?
6.     Who is your favourite author and why?
7.     What’ your favorite tv series?
8.     What’s your favourite memory from your childhood?
9.     Where to do you see yourself in five years?
10.  What was your dream job as a child?
11.  Your favourite book oft he year so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment