Sunday 10 September 2017

Fashion Corner - Shorts II

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is the second part of my shorts Fashion Corner section. The ones I wear here are from Zara, they are identical, just the color is different. 


As I said, the shorts are from Zara, the top is from American Eagle (two years ago) and the shoes are from RKS. 



- Shirt: L.A. Hearts
- Shorts: Zara
- Sandals: RKS
- Sunglasses: Ray Ban




Same shorts, different style. I'm wearing my Contesa slippers. A white thin shirt from Massimo Dutti and on top a coral lace/see-through shirt from S. Oliver. 


- Shorts: Zara
- White Shirt: Massimo Dutti
- Coral Shirt: S. Oliver
- Shoes: Contesa
- Sunglasses: Ray Ban




This outfit is actually a combination from the shirt and shoes from last week and these white shorts from Zara. 

- Shirt: Ralph Lauren
- Shorts: Zara
Shoes: Nike




Now, here they are in black, combined with my RKS sandals and a white crop top from Abercrombie and Fitch (2 years ago). Gold jewelry, sunglasses and my trusted black backpack from Coach. 



- Shorts: Zara
- Sandals: RKS
- Sunglasses: Ray Ban
- Backpack: Coach (similar)
- Bracelet: LIZAS




No comments:

Post a Comment