Saturday 4 June 2016

What I Miss About America


After having spent time in Florida last year and visiting New York, Dallas and Chicago I got to love this country even more. Here are things I really miss about the States:

-       My friends
-       Sephora (especially certain brands they have, like Tarte)
-       Lily Pulitzer, Kate Spade, Tommy Bahama and other strores
-       NHL Hockey
-       The great atmosphere in the cities
-       Homegate TV and other channels/TV shows
-       Shopping
-       Amazing malls, outlet malls
-       Friendly people
-       Variety of cultures
-       Variety of restaurant
-       Variety of food selections, so many types of one thing
-       Fruit Roll-Ups
-       Everything is cheaper than at home
-       Whole Foods
-       The language, I love being surrounded by English
-       Free refills
-       Store hours and open stores on Sundays
-       ICE drinks
-       Finding your way in big cities is really easy
-       Good sushi

That’s it, I could probably continue though... What do you like from the States you don’t have at home?

1 comment:

  1. I've been to Florida when I was a kid but apart from that that's it so I can't really comment, except that I know I want to try a super size McDonalds!
    Amy at Amy & More

    ReplyDelete