Thursday 18 February 2016

Would You Rather Book Tag


Another tag I found on Dilara’s blog: Deceived By Dreams. It's a pretty hard one, if you love books ;)   

Would you rather only read trilogies or only read standalones?

Standalones! I love reading series, but there are so many fab books out there and I don’t want to miss out on them.

Would you rather only read male or female authors?

Female I guess, since the books I read are mostly written by women anyway. I really love romance and chick-lit, so „women“ makes more sense anyway.

Would you rather shop at Barnes and Noble or Amazon?

Amazon! Or Book Depository, books are very expensive in Switzerland, so getting them online, is way better for me. I like going to bookstores in the UK and the States though.

Would you rather books were made into TV shows or movies?

Hmmm, Tv shows I guess, because then I have a part of it every week. For some books a movie would make more sense though. Can I have a mixture?!

Would you rather read only 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?

5 books per week of course! 5 pages per day is nothing! I love to read, so that wouldn’t be an option!

Would you rather be a professional author or reviewer?

I love reviewing books, but I’d love to be a professional author one day.

Would you rather be a librarian or a bookseller?

Definitely a bookseller. I would love to work around books and sell them to other people. Plus I just love the atmosphere in bookstore and there are lots of bookish accessoiries as well.

Would you rather read only your favorite genre, or every other genre but your favorite?

I would totally be happy to read books from the romance/women’s fiction genre all the time. Some of them have a contemporary touch, that’s all I need.

Would you rather only read ebooks or physical books?

Physical books all the way!!! It’s the best feeling to hold a book in your hands and the also look really pretty on a bookshelf.

Would you rather read a love at first sight romance or an intense love triangle romance?

Love at first sight I guess! I love romatic books with a happy end :). Love triangle romances can be good as well, but they always tend to be similar.

So there we go! Another fun bookish tag. I’m tagging you all again!!! Let me know when your posts go up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment