Saturday 6 February 2016

The Social Media Book Tag


I actually found this tag on YouTube by coincidence. I don’t really follow any book vloggers/reviewers on YouTube , but the title sounded great, so I checked it out. I actually wrote this post before starting my channel, so that's why it is a blog post. I also don't have that much time to film, so blog posts is just a faster way. 

Here we go...

1.    Twitter - You're favourite short book.

Hmmm...good question. I’ve read some great short ones. Nikki Moore wrote some fab ones for her #LoveLondon series, Skating at Somerset House is my faveourite.

2.    Facebook - A book that everyone pressured you into reading.

Can I also say a series here?! Or let’s just say the first book of the series ;) It’s the „Beautiful“ series by Christina Lauren. The first book of this series is called Beautiful Bastard, a lot of my book blogging friends recommended it to me. Some of them did a Sex me Up Readathon in 2014 and the series was highly recommended to me, I fell in love with it, just like they said I would.

3.    Tumblr - A book you read before it was cool!

I think I’m going to cheat a little bit here, but I read The Definition of Icing by Aven Ellis as a Beta Reader and fell in love it it. That also happend with the books she published after that. Her books are great and reaching a wider audience now.

4.    Myspace - A book you don't remember if you liked or not.

I have several of these... One of them is Coming Home For Christmas by Julia Williams. I wasn’t overly excited when I started or finished it and I couldn’t tell you anything about it, only that it’s connected to Christmas ;).

5.    Instagam - The most beautiful book you own.

Oh God, my bookshelf is full of beautiful books ;), but the most beautiful one I own is the new Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone – Illustrated Edition. So beautiful and I ADORE the story.

6.    YouTube - A book you wish could be turned into a movie.

Chasing Daisy by Paige Toon. Paige Toon is a fantastic author and that’s one of my fave stories. The storyline is great, the characters are awesome and I think it would make a fabulous movie.

7.    Goodreads - A book you recommend to EVERYONE!

You can’t expect a normal answer from a book blogger here ;) I would either say a book by Aven Ellis or Paige Toon or Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. It’s one oft he best books I’ve ever read, touching, emotional, beautifully written and so much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment