Tuesday 9 February 2016

My Life in Books Tag!


I found this tag on Dilara’s blog: Deceived by Dreams and it looked like a lot of fun. I have done quite a few bookish tags, but this one is new to me, so here we go:

1.      Find a book for each of your initials

(S)urving The Rachel by Aven Ellis
(S)ummer by the Sea by Jenny Hale




2.     Count your age along your book shelf- which book is it?


        26... I Knew You Were Trouble by Paige Toon


3.      Pick a book set in your city/state/country
*        

The Chateau by Karen Aldous, it's set at the Lac Lemon in the French part of Switzerland. 


4.      Pick a book that represents a destination you would love to travel to.

Meet Me in Manhattan by Claudia Carroll. NEW YORK CITY!!!



5.      Pick a book that’s your favourite colour.


Turquoise... The Life List by Lori Nelson Spielman.    
 

6-      Which book do you have the fondest memories of?

Hmmm, that is difficult. I think I’m going with Harry Potter. These books started my love for reading. I hated it before and these books changed it all.


7-       Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?

    
I can’t really name a secific one, but a lot of books I had to read at school. A lot of t them were related tot he second world war, just not my topic.

8-       Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?

Oh god, I don’t know. Probably After You by Jojo Moyes. It’s been on my TBR since it came out, still waiting fort he paperback though. Can’t wait to read this sequel, because I adored Me Before You


I hope you enjoyed this little tag, feel free to do it as well, I'm tagging you all. Let me know when you do and send me the links. 

1 comment:

  1. OOh, love this tag & love your answers! Will be doing this on M's Bookshelf too soon - fab idea! xxx

    ReplyDelete