Saturday 20 February 2016

TV Series I Miss


I’m a huge TV series junkie!!! I love catching up with current series like Pretty Little Liars or The Vampire Diaries, but what I love more is re-watching some that are not on anymore. I think I’m still not over the fact that they ended, here are my faves and I miss them badly, every day.

One Tree Hill – My ultimate favourite!!!! I think this will stay my fave forever, I loved it so much!!! The setting, the charcaters, basketball, fashion design, singing and the whole story behind it. Naley is the best couple ever and I also adore Brooke and Julian as well as Quinn and Clay. And all the kids... God, I could go on and on here, I was addicted to the series and maybe also James Lafferty.

Charmed The Halliwell Sisters!!!! I was so addicted to this one and a big fan of especially Phoebe and Piper and then later Chris Halliwell. I loved everything surrounded by magic and their powers and it was not only action and magic all the time, there was a real storyline for the sisters behind it as well. God, how I miss them. I didn’t really like the first three seasons (not a Prue fan), but I LOVE the other seasons even more, especially season 6.

Full House – Do I need to say more here?! I couldn’t get enough of this series, the Olsen twins were so cute in it and I LOVE uncle Jesse. And there will be a Spin-Off series called Fuller House like this month!!!!!

The OC – OC California is a series I’ve watched with my best friend when we were teenagers. We used to make OC marathons, I really enjoyed this series and it was over way to fast. I didn’t always like what happened in it, but oh well and the location was just beautiful.

Friends – God, how I loved this sitcom!!! HILARIOUS and with some fab actors and actresses. It’s always great re-watching this one.

Hart of Dixie – Zoe Hart and her adventures!! I loved her as a character and Rachel Bilson did such a great job. I was so sad, when it got cancelled last year, because I felt that there was much more in store for all the characters. They were an incrediable bunch, each and every single one of them special and unique. Awwww, Bluebell <3.

Gossip Girl – Yes, Gossip Girl, even if it is a bit too much and over the top! I loved seing New York from so many angles! The actors and actresses are great. I would have loved to also see what happened between the last episode and the epilogue.

Gilmore Girls - Mother and daughter, always so much fun! Been re-watching it and I fell in love with the series again. Rory and Lorelei are great to follow around and the storyline was always so diverse and unique. I just love Lorelei and Luke together ;) Revival this year!!!! I'm so excited abut this!

Do you also miss some TV series? If yes, which ones?!

2 comments:

  1. Love this post!! And we have very similar taste in tv series ;-) I have the entire dvd set of both Friends, One Tree Hill, Charmed and Gilmore Girls so I definitely agree with you there. I recently started re-watching some Full House & although I loved Gossip Girl, it's not a series I plan on watching again any time soon. One of the tv series I really miss is Veronica Mars. I have the dvd's so I can revisit anytime I want, but three seasons is just a crime for a series that good!
    I love tv.... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm re-watching Gilmore Girls still, and the prob Gossip Girl (before I go to NYC) ;) Can't wait for Fuller House!!! xxx

      Delete