Tuesday 2 February 2016

My Pampering Session

If you are a regular reader of my blog, you know that I don't blog about beauty. Well, welcome to this small beauty section. I don't know how often I will blog about beauty, but I thought I'd give it a go. 

Here is a little overview of the products I usually use. There is not everything on this pictures, because I didn't have a bath bomb when I took it and the laptop wouldn't have fit ;).

I start every pampering session by taking off my make-up. I usually use a Nivea eye make-up remover, then face whipes or another cleansing product. When I have cleaned my face I would put on a face mask. I used the "Merz-Special" Peel-Off Mask with papaya and pineapple essence. It's a great mask, but I just love peeling it off, really! ;)


While waiting for the face mask to sink in, I will fill the bathtub. I usually put in a shower gel with a nice scent. At the moment it is Cherry Blossom from L'Occitane. And then it's time for the bathtab you see in the pictures (Almond and Fig scent) or a Lish bath bomb. I have to say, I love the Father Christmas one, too bad it's not Christmas anymore. I only recently started using Lush products, don't ask me why ;). The products are really expensive in Switzerland though. Here is a picture of the products I used and then one of my recently used bath bomb.



Then I would light a scented candle. My favourite one was the "Vanille" from diptyque, but I have used it all. So now I'm using "Ambre" which is really good as well. I will also put on my Harry Potter audio book. Currently I'm listening to The Goblet of Fire. This is such a great and relaxing way of "re-reading" the books. I used to watch a lot of series, but find listening only more relaxing, I can close my eyes and without glasses I don't see anything anyway. 



The most time in the bathtub I use to relax of course. Aside from washing my hair and body, I peel my body. It's actually a great feeling and my skin feels so soft after it. I use a luminizing body peeling from  Vandini. 


In the end it's of course time for a body lotion, also from Vandini. For the face I will usually put on a night cream, because I tend to take a bath in the evening. The night cream I'm using at the moment is the bebe Young care night cream called bedtime beauty from the bebe more collection. I adore this face cream at the moment, it's also one of my January Favorites (see my video here:...).  Sometimes I use Clear-Up Strips from Nivea on my nose, I feel like they work best right after a bath. 

My pampering session is of course a little different every single time, but this is what I usually do every time. 

I hope you all enjoyed my little beauty journey. Let me know what you think. Are there any other beauty related posts you would like to see?! What is part of your pampering session?

No comments:

Post a Comment