Friday 29 January 2016

Quotable Style - Love of Literature




Since I had my Christmas Feature I didn't post anything else and I think it's time for the second Quotable Style post. This time it was Aven again who gave me a motto, it's connected to books ;):

Well, so I've been to two book launches so far. They can be really different, in very different settings. The first one was a casual afternoon tea in a restaurant/bar setting. I've tried to find a good picture of what I was wearing, I didn't find a whole body one from the event, but I apparently took one in the hotel room ;):

The second event was Holly Martin's Book Launch, it was in a very cute room in a pub. I didn't find a whole body pic, so I'm going to explain the rest as good as I can:
I'm wearing my beige Massimo Dutti shirt (it has a nice back) with this beautiful scarf. I combined them with my "fake" leather pants/Jeans in a dark red and added my brown Chelsea Boots. And of course some red nails ;). 

Now, when I went to London for these events I only brought my hand luggage, so not much space and that's why I didn't bring my high heels. I would normally wear them to an event like that, so here you go: 
In High Heels

In flats

The shoes





My Polyvore Outfit: 


I hope you liked this post, let me know in the comments and if you have an idea for a motto or want to see me dress up for a certain style, let me know. 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely crushing on your leather/pants/jeans and statement necklace. Question-how does the Cover Girl nail polish wear? I want to try it!!

    ReplyDelete