Tuesday 26 January 2016

Bookish Scenarios Tag




I actually found this tag on YouTube and it looked like a lot of fun.  I actually found this before I started my channel and I think it also makes a great blog post, so here we go. Hope you enjoy. 

***

1. You have to get rid of all your books and you can only keep one from each of these genres - contemporary, fantasy, non-fiction and one other genre of your choosing. What books do you keep?

Noooooo! You can’t do that to me.
Contemporary: The Definition of Icing by Aven Ellis
Fantasy: HARRY POTTER obviously ;)
Non-fiction: I don’t really read non-fiction.
The genre I choose is Women’s Fiction/Chick Lit: Chasing Daisy by Paige Toon

2. You're at the bookstore and you hear a teenager telling their mom they don't like to read, but their mom insists they pick something. You walk over and recommend a book you think is great for people who aren't big on reading - what book is it?

I think that would depend on if it’s a boy or a girl. But in general I’d always recommed Harry Potter first. After all these books are the reason I love reading now. Otherwise probably The Hunger Games or a John Green book. 

3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which book do you read to put yourself in a great mood?

Either a book by Aven Ellis or one by Holly Martin. Both authors always manage to put a huge smile on my face. By Aven Ellis I’d probably pick The Aubrey Rules and Holly’s One Hundred Proposals would be the other pick.

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years. What book would you most likely have caught yourself reading?

Harry Potter ;)

5. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day trip and you have 1 hour to pack. Which book do you bring to read on the way?

Do I really have to pick?! I just pack my kindle and then I have lots of books to choose from.

6. Your house has been robbed! Don't worry - everyone is safe, but your bookshelf has been raided. What's the book you really hope is safe?

My Harry Potter books, my signed copies and all my Aven Ellis books!

7. Your friend borrows a book and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven't noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs.

I would ask them about it and tell them (probably again) how important books are to me, but if they apologize it’s all good. Things like that can happen. I only give out books that for me are not that important anyway. I actually had a friend once, who kind of broke one of my fave bookmarks, she gave me a new one :)

This was harder than I thought! ;) I won't tag anyone, but if you are up for it, do it and let me know! 


No comments:

Post a Comment