Tuesday 5 January 2016

11 Things You Didn’t Know Tag


So, I actually got an email saying Jenny from Jenny in Neverland put up a new post and like always I opened it and started reading. After more and more questions I thought: I wanna do this, this looks like fun! At the end oft he post I saw that she actually tagged me ;) Jenny has given me 11 random questions to answer and I will then add my own questions by the end of my post for you guys to answer. Hope you enjoy.

  1. If you could have a dinner party with 4 famous people, dead or alive, who would they be and why?

Ok, first of all I’d pick Tyler Seguin. He’s my fave hockey player and I’d love to talkt o him and ask homa ton of questions ;)
Then Joanne K. Rowling, I don’t think I have to explain this one ;)
I’d also pick Aaron Tveit, he’s a great actor and singer and it’d be fab to talkt o him, even sing a song with him.
Last but not least Emma Watson. I think she is a fabulous actress and I’d love to get to know her better.

  1. 3 items you never, ever leave the house without?
Keys, phone and little bag (rescue spray, make up stuff).

  1. If you were a mythical creature, what would you be and why?
A fairy, I’d love tob e able to fly around, use my magic and maybe spy on people, because I’m so tiny. A mermaid would be fun as well, it would be great to swim around in the sea.

  1. What’s your all-time favourite book and why? 
You know that is is an impossibe question for me right?! I won’t say Harry Potter, cause that would just be too obvious. I’m going witb The Definition of Icing by Aven Ellis, this book is UNIQUE; MAGICAL and just AMAZING!!!

  1. What is your most treasured possession? Is there a story behind it?
Probably all my Harry potter books and my signed copy of Connectivity by Aven Ellis, I just love this woman!

  1. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
The first thing I wanted tob e was a teachers, so here I am now ;) In between I wanted tob e a translator, singer/actress or something connected to traveling.

  1. What is one of your all-time favourite quotes? What does it mean to you?
“Don't wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain.”


This quote talks about taking risks and being brave. Sometimes in life it is good to take a risk and be courageous, to experience new and life-changing things.

  1. Do you have any weird talents that people might not know you can do?
Uhm, I don’t thjink so. I think you all know about my talents. I’m really good at baking, but I wouldn’t call it a talent.

  1. All-time favourite Disney character? (If you don’t like Disney, all-time favourite character in general?)
I’m getting away from Disney now (sorry Jenny), but I have to go with Hermione Granger. She is great!

  1. Who is your idol/hero? Who do you look up to? Can be famous or not.

Gotta go with my mum here. She is a wonderful person and mum, kind, very talented and made me the person I am today. She also introduced me to music and I’m very grateful for that.
  1. If you could tell your 10 year-old self ONE thing, what would it be?
Be yourself and don’t get discourage by rejections, get up again and fight for what you want.


That was so much fun, thanks Jenny for tagging me. I tag Maryline, The BlossomTwins, Laura D. and Kayla. My questions are:

1.     If you could live in a book, TV show or movie, what would it be?
2.     What animal best represents you and why?
3.     If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
4.     What would be your “perfect” day?
5.     If you could have one superpower, what would it be and how would you use it?
6.     If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future?
7.     What is “home” to you?
8.     If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be and why?
9.     If you could play one instrument you aren’t able to now, what would it be and why?
10.  Would you rather live in the city, by the sea, in the mountains or the woods? Why?
11.  What does friendship mean to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment