Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Match Me If You Can - Michele Gorman

My own copy
Original Cover















The blurb:

Best friends Catherine, Rachel & Sarah are fun, smart, successful and single – just like millions of women with a low tolerance for idiocy in their dates.

Mr. Right hasn't turned up yet, and Mr Right-Now isn't worth booking a wax appointment for. So when Catherine, London’s finest matchmaker, gets Rachel and Sarah to join her dating site where they can recycle their ex-boyfriends in exchange for an upgrade, they soon realise that anything could happen . . .

Three best friends, proving that sometimes it really isn't you… it's him.

My Opinion:

*Book provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review*

The story follows best friends Rachel, Sarah and Catherine on their journey to find Mr. Right.

Catherine started a dating website with her ex-husband Richard. It’s called RecycLove and everyone that joins, hast o join with an ex partner. They have to fill out a form and write a recommendation fort he other, reflecting on their relationship. It was fun reading these forms I have to say. So Catherine wants her friends to join the website and they do. Richard sells his part oft he company to his fiancĂ©e Magda and she is pregnant. All lot to take in for Catherine. I enjoyed seeing parts of the past of their relationship.

Sarah has a lot to deal with. Her mother passed away a few years ago and Sarah and her brother Robin have to take care of their sister Sissy, who has down-syndrome, which isn’t easy. She also wants to date again, but doesn’t know how, she is introverted and prefers staying at home. With a little nudge from her friends she changes a little and goes out more. Sarah loves baking and when her friends sign her up for a certain TV show.

Rachel is an architect and is competing against her ex-boyfriend James. Is he really over him?! Well, James has a great plan to find out for sure...

Honestly, I took me quiet a while to get into the story and I don’t really know why. I love the idea of it, but at the beginning I was struggling to get an overview. But to more I read, the more I enjoyed it. I loved the three ladies and their different personalities. I think they complement each other really well. IT was great following these ladies on their dates and adventures. I vivid and entertaining book.

Rating:



  
My possible cast:

Sarah: Candice Accola















Rachel: Kayla Ewell















Catherine: Nina Dobrev



Michele on Twitter: @MicheleGormanUK
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MicheleGormanBooks
Goodreads- Amazon UK - Amazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment