Saturday, 24 May 2014

Quotes - Creativity

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


People can be creative in so many different and I'm sure everyone has some creativity in themselves n some way. Creativity when it comes to writing: authors are so creative and they write wonderful stories with it. Then there are musicians who write their own lyrics and songs. Painters use their creativity on a canvas...
I could go on and on here, but I'd like to share some quotes with you today, so here they are:


















"Creativity involves breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way."

"Creativity is a natural extension of our enthusiasm."

"Creativity is what helps me escape a lot of my inner demons."

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.


The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.


1 comment: