Saturday 24 May 2014

Quotes - Creativity

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


People can be creative in so many different and I'm sure everyone has some creativity in themselves n some way. Creativity when it comes to writing: authors are so creative and they write wonderful stories with it. Then there are musicians who write their own lyrics and songs. Painters use their creativity on a canvas...
I could go on and on here, but I'd like to share some quotes with you today, so here they are:


















"Creativity involves breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way."

"Creativity is a natural extension of our enthusiasm."

"Creativity is what helps me escape a lot of my inner demons."

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.


The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.


No comments:

Post a Comment