Saturday 21 December 2013

Quotes - Honesty, trust and loyalty

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

















For this weeks quotes post I decided to show you my favorite quotes on honesty, trust and loyalty. I believe that these things are essential in life and you can only expect to be treated this way, when you are doing the same. It's about giving and caring and then also receiving.
In the last few months some small things came up in my life and I realized how important these values are in family and with friends. I got really disappointed and it got my thinking. So here are some quotes, which are so true and made me see the happy sides again.













That was it already, hope you liked the quotes. Next week I'll post quotes out of Pictures of Lily by Paige Toon. What are your thoughts on the book? I'd love to include them in the post.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.



2 comments:

  1. Excellent honesty quotes collection.Honesty is really important in life.
    If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.
    -Virginia Woolf
    Read more Honesty Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is full of many challenges. Challenges that will make you or break you depending on how you handle it. Visit my site for more updates. God Bless to your site.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete