Sunday 29 December 2013

Photo Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Some of you might saw the pictures I posted on twitter or/and Instagram over the last months. They were all part of a photo challenge, every day a new task. From self portraits, to colours, various objects, people and much more. I must say I really enjoyed it. It was a pleasure to look for something everyday. However, some days were really hard, because the weather didn't do what I wanted or I was in the wrong places. Well, I tried my best and here are the results, hope you like them. First of all: the overview.



I created a poll for you, because I am really curious what you all think. Please chose your five favorite pictures: Click here to vote

You're also very welcome to leave a comment of course.


Day 1: Self Portrait
Day 2: What you Wore
Day 3: Clouds



Day 4: Something Green

Day 5: After Dark

Day 6: Obsession

Day 7: Changes To Come

Day 8: Routine

Day 9: Someone You Love

Day 10: Childhood Memory

Day 11: Something Blue

Day 12: Sunset

Day 13: Cannot Live Without

Day 14: Eyes

Day 15: Silhouette

Day 16: Good Habit

Day 17: Technology

Day 18: Your shoes

Day 19: Something You Want

Day 20: In Your Bag

Day 21: Faceless Self Portrait

Day 22: Inspirational

Day 23: Patterns

Day 24: Animal

Day 25: Strangers

Day 26: Close-Up

Day 27: Celebration

Day 28: Flowers

Day 29: Black and White

Day 30: Self Portrait

That was it, I'd really appreciate it if you could vote, thank you :)



1 comment:

  1. Loved your Photo Challange!

    My favourite pictures are Day 4,5, 11, 13, 25 and 28 :)

    Isabell
    dreamingwithopeneyesreviews.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete