Tuesday 4 October 2016

Things That Annoy Me


I once wrote about 15 Things that make me happy, you can find the post here: 15 Things That Make Me Happy
In daily life there are several things that annoy me, I don’t want to rant, but I’m sure you guys can relate to one or the other:

-       People who try to talk to you, even though you’re in a conversation with someone else
-       People who always blame someone else for whatever happened
-       People who chew loudly
-       A rainy and cold June (or other spring/summer month)
-       People who say „Don’t take it personally!“
-       Someone getting involved in everything, even if they are told not to and it’s not even connected tot hem
-       People talking too much in the morning
-       Traffic
-       Someone coming to a rehearsal, not singing, but placing themselves in the middle of first row
-       People who can’t say no!
-       People driving close behind you
-       People who smell
     People who judge you and don't even know the story behind certain situations
-       Rude shop assistants
-       Annoying parents at school
-       Spam emails
-       Adverts in between programmes
-       Sports commentary
-       Phone/wifi addicts
-       People who complain about „blog“ work on a holiday
-       People who complain all the time
-       People who brag
-       Arrogance

I could probably go on, but these were the ones that came to mind first. What annoys you? Let me know in the comments. 

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to so many of these! Particularly traffic and people saying 'don't take it personally when they have just said something really personal (or 'no offence!' When they have just said something really offensive!). Mainly it is just people being rude though. I work in a shop, which means I'm guaranteed to have at least one person a day be super rude to me and treat me like I'm dirt, and it is so annoying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the rude ones! I have these every day driving to and from work, there is only space for one car on parts of the road and some people think they're god and don't ahem to get out of the way. Hope you also get plenty of friendly and nice people at work. Thanks for the comment. xx

      Delete