Friday 21 October 2016

The Autumn Reading Tag


I’d like to thank Jenny from Jenny in Neverland for tagging me. I haven’t done a tag for a while, so it was fun. Also a big thanks to Amy who created the tag. Here it goes.
  
Are there any books you plan on reading over the autumn season?

Actually most books I’m planning to read this autumn are Christmas books. They are realised now and Christmas is coming closer, there are so many oft hem out there, I’d like to read as many as possible starting with Christmas Under the Starlit Sky by Holly Martin, All I Want for Christmas by Jenny Hale or  All She Ever Wished For by Claudia Carroll. I also can’t wait to read The Last Night by Cesca Major.

September brings back school memories: what book did you most enjoy studying? And what were your favourite and least favourite school subjects?

A lot of books we studied at school were 2nd world war related, especially in german. In English I didn’t really enjoy the books we studied either. What I enjoyed was studying Les Misérables in French. In my last year we were able to pick the books ourselves, which was great. My fave subjects at school were English and music, my least favourite ones were Physics, chemsitry and history.

October means Halloween: Do you enjoy scary books and films? If so what are some of your favourites?

We don’t really celebrate Halloween here and actually I’m pretty glad about it. Not a big fan of scary and spooky things, so I also don’t read any books or watch any movies from that genre.

With November it’s time for Bonfire Night & firework displays. What’s the most exciting book you’ve ever read that really kept you gripped?

Oh, there are so many books! For sure all the Harry Potter books, especially also the scrip of play. There are certain authors, who always manage to grip me with their writing: Aven Ellis, Paige Toon, Sarah Morgan or Holly Martin.

What book is your favourite cosy comfort read?

Hmmm, that’s a difficult one. There are several, but at the moment it’s definitely The Definitio of Icing by Aven Ellis. I love everything about that book.

Curled up with a good book, what is your hot drink of choice?

Coffee all the way!!! Sometimes tea as well, especially in the evenings.

Any plans you’re looking forward to over the next few months?

I have some exciting things coming up! We’ll do a weekend musical workshop with Grease as the musical and then it’s just karaoke nights, going to hockey games and things like that with my friends and family. And also: choir rehearsal every Monday!

I'd like to tag these fabulous bookish people: Maryline, Becca, Kayla and Elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment