Monday 7 December 2015

Dream a Little Christmas Dream – by Giovanna Fletcher

Original Cover
My own copy

The blurb:

Sarah's doing great. Okay, her dreams might still be totally bananas but real life is definitely back on track. She's got a fantastic job, amazing friends and plans to spend all Christmas wrapped up with Brett, her handsome boyfriend.

But after another night of increasingly bizarre dreams, Sarah wakes to find her housemate suddenly announcing she's moving out. And later that day Brett begins to act strangely. He's clearly hiding something - but what?
Soon Sarah can't help but wonder if she's living in a festive nightmare. Will any of her dreams come true for Christmas?

My Opinion:

We are back with Sarah and Brett yay!!! I really loved them and their group of friends in Dream a Little Dream, so I was excited to read about them again.

I enjoyed reading about snippets out of Sarah and Brett’s life. I still think they are a great couple. Sarah continues to have really weird dreams and Brett starts acting strangely, what is behind that?! She starts to question everything he does and is sure he wants to leave her.

As if this is not enough, her best friend Carly announces that she is moving out to be with Josh. Her and Carly have a really deep friendship and I think Giovanna captured that beautifully in this story.

Their legendary pub quiz nights play an important role in this book, which was great and so much fun to read about.

It’s obvious that Brett hides something, but I actually had an idea what it was and I wasn’t surprised in the end. I felt it was a little predictable. It was still a very great ending and a wonderful little story to read. I enjoyed every second of it. Giovanna has a real talent to engage the reader and create a gripping storyline. A warm and cute story that will definitely make you smile.

Rating:




My possible cast:

Sarah: Taylor Cole
















Brett: Josh Henderson



Giovanna on Twitter: @MrsGiFletcher
Website: http://www.giovannasworld.com/booksbyme
Goodreads - Amazon UK - Amazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment