Saturday 26 December 2015

Christmas Decor


I really enjoyed putting together a little decor post for autumn, so I thought why not give it a go for Christmas. There will be a lot in this post and some pics are not that great, sorry. I took them with my old phone and it shows a spot on every picture. I have a new phone now and I will probably buy a camera soon. 

I'd like to start with our Christmas tree. We made some new additions to the tree, the green baubles and flowers are new and it was a lot of fun putting it all together.



















The second important thing when it comes to Christmas decor in our house is our advent wreath. I really like the candles this year. 





We always place our advent wreath on the glass table in the living room. To put the living room in a festive spark we change our pillows.



What would Christmas be without stars and angels?! Here you go...









Here are some bowls and other creations we - my mum ;) - put together. 




Some hanging this...



Here is a little more...









This is how we set the table this year.

Last but not least, Christmas lights.
In the daylight, without the lights on. 








This one, I found in a restaurant, isn't it beautiful?!

How do you decorate your house at Christmas? Let me know in the comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment