Sunday 19 November 2017

Fashion Corner - Concert Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm in a choir, so we have lots of concerts. Usually our outfit has to be black and I actually have several options. I'm showing my two favourite dresses here. 


We actually have very strict rules about our concert outfits. The women are not allowed to wear jeans, the dresses or skirt have to be long (maxi), no short sleeves, no striking jewelry, no see through tights. The first dress is a more casual one, but it has these clever details around the middle, which makes it really special. The shoes are my pointed black ballerinas from Pascucci and I added my Phantasya necklace. 


- Dress 1: brand unknown
- Shoes 1: couldn't find similar ones, brand is Pascucci. 
- Necklace: Phantasya (similar)
- Dress 2: Karen Millen (from years ago)
- Shoes 2: Peter Kaiser


No comments:

Post a Comment