Saturday 30 April 2016

My favourite places/things to do in New York City


I actually don’t know, where to start this list, because New York is such an amazing city, I will try tell you about my favourite places and what makes them so special though. Here we go:

-       Central Park: This park is an absolute beauty! From the lakes and ponds, tot he bridges, the laws, the rocks, just everything is so pretty in this park. There are so many possibilities to relax, sit down and just enjoy the sunshine.
-       Top of the Rock: Need I say more! The view up there is breath-taking!!!! And you can see the Empire from it, which is amazing. A little tip if you are going: Choose a day with good weather and get a ticket with a chosen time the day before, like that you don’t have to wait for a long time.
-       Liberty Island: The view onto Manhattan from there is awesome and the statue is pretty great as well. Have a walk around the island and just enjoy this magnificent atmosphere.
-       9/11 Memorial and Museum: This left me speechless! The museum is so well done, it’s shocking, touching and ... And the memorial, wow! I can’t really describe the way I felt being there, memories of this day came back and when I was there, it was raining, which made it even more special to me.
-       New York Rangers/Madison Square Garden: A great arena and some fab live hockey!!!
-       Broadway: Musicals everywhere!!! This is my paradise, so many shows to choose from!!!
-       Times Square: Maybe not everyone’s taste, but you have to see it. The feeling standing on Times Square surrounded by all these lights is pretty awesome.
-       Shopping: New York is great for shopping. From 5th Avenue to Macy’s and so much more. My faves: Victoria Secret, Steve Madden, Massimo Dutti, Banana Republic, Abercrombie and Fitch...
-       Bryant Park: A lovely park, just located by the National Library. A great spot to look at the Empire State Building and just relax.
-       Empire State Building: You also have a great view up here, a bit closer to Downtown Manhattan, which is fab.

So here we go, these are my faves in NYC, I could go on, but I wanted to keep it small and really mention the most important things!


My Vlogs:






No comments:

Post a Comment