Wednesday 27 April 2016

The Meet Cute Series – The Boy with the Boxes & The Boy on the Bus by Katey Lovell

The Boy with the Boxes


The blurb:

A gorgeously romantic short story, part of The Meet Cute series.
Rosie's starting afresh. Her best friend and former housemate is starting a new life in Australia leaving Rosie to move into a new flat on her own. But when she meets her next door neighbour, Rosie realises she may not be quite so alone after all…

My Opinion:

*Book provided by the author in exchange for on honest review*

More of the Meet Cute Series, yay!!! I really adored the previous books in this series and this one, I think, is my fave yet.

So we have the best friend leaving and very handsome neighbour, two great components of this book. It covers friendship, a new start and also an attraction between boy and girl.

This is such an adorable and cute little story written in a very sweet way. I just love these little Meet Cute instalements.

Rating: 





The Boy on the Bus


The blurb:

A gorgeously romantic short story, part of The Meet Cute series.
Lucy's morning bus journey is the highlight of her day – it's the only time she sees her crush. But how can he take up so many of her thoughts when she doesn't even know his name? 

My Opinion:

*Book provided by the author in exchange for on honest review*

This story actually reminds me of my high school days, when I was always waiting for the guy to come into the bus ;).

Katey captured it beautifully, authentic and very fresh. I felt close to Lucy and her emotions came across really well.

So here is another cute and sweet story in this series, really liked it.

Rating:





Katey on Twitter: @Katey5678

No comments:

Post a Comment