Sunday 15 March 2015

Melting Ms Frost – by Kat Black

Original Cover
My own copy



The blurb:

How do you thaw the coldest of hearts? Find out in the sexiest romance to hit the shelves this year.

When Aidan Flynn walks into Cluny’s Restaurant, he can’t take his eyes off his new boss, Annabel Frost. With his heart set on winning her over, Aidan can think of nothing but getting beneath her cold exterior.

Known as one of the toughest women in the business, Annabel is impervious to Aidan’s many charms. His compelling grey gaze and persuasive Irish lilt do anything but anything but captivate her.

But Aidan knows there’s more to Annabel than meets the eye. And he’s not going to stop until he reveals all…

My Opinion:

This book was a giveaway prize, thanks again Ana and Kat. I was really excited when I heard I won, because I’ve heard a lot of positive things about this book and it sounded like I’d enjoy it and I did.

First of all, I’d like to say that this book is definitely 18+ and maybe not the best book to read in public
 transport. Not thinking about it I continued reading in the bus, but I had to put the book away again, because the passion and the desire in these scenes was intense.

The story follows restaurant manager Annabel Frost and her new barman Aidan Flynn. And oh my god these to had sexual tension!!! Annabel is not a nice boss and she doesn’t like Aidan. Aidan is seemed arrogant at first, but the more I got into the story, the more I liked them both, very confident and just hard on the outside, because they both have gone through a lot already. I felt that both characters were extremely well lined out. I loved getting to know them better, it was hard for them both to open up and be honest with each other and only time allowed that. It was a great way to get to know them better though and I liked how strong they both were, facing their challenges. Of course, these are the reasons for their behaviour and characteristics.

Their relationship developed slowly, but every second of it was very intense. The instantly had this powerful chemistry, which seemed dangerous, but also very sexy. The sex scenes were steamy, hot, sexy, passionate and more. One of the best I’ve read so far. All of them were different and unique and Kat always included their feelings as well, which made everything really emotional.

The storyline was a pleasure to follow, a great mixture of scenes, the right amount of drama, twists and uncertainty. Kat is definitely a very talented author and I can’t wait to dive into Playing With Fire, the sequel to this story and I’m starting it NOW…

Rating:




My possible cast:

Annabel: Alyssa Campanella
















Aidan: Ian Somerhalder





Kat on Twitter: @KatBlackAuthor
Website: http://www.katblack-author.com

No comments:

Post a Comment