Friday 6 March 2015

Liebster Award!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

















Thanks to the lovely Jody over at Spoonful of HappyEndings for nominating me. I love doing posts like this, it’s so much fun!



Here are the Liebster Award rules:

1. Post 11 facts about yourself.

2. Answer the 11 questions created by the person who nominated you, then create your own set for the people who you are going to nominate!

3. Choose 11 people (that have under 200 followers) to nominate and link them to your post.

4. Let the people you nominated know they've been tagged. No tag backs!


11 Facts About Myself:

  I’m obsessed with hockey, I follow our league here in Switzerland, but it’s nothing compared to the NHL. My fave teams: Dallas Stars, Vancouver Canucks, Tampa Bay Lightning. My favourite player: Tyler Seguin, Dallas Stars.
  I love musicals. Whenever I go to London I go see at least one. My highlight so far: Seeing Assassins and then meeting Aaron Tveit, he’s amazing!
  The school I work for has a wonderful view down to he city, the only problem in winter: the snow, I don’t like driving in the snow.
  I love being a Beta reader, it’s so much fun to get „behind the scenes“ if writing a book.
  I haven’t read the Fifty Shades books (yet).
  I love coffee, Starbucks is ok, but in Italy you still get the best one.
  My English essays were always better than my German ones, and German is my mother tongue.
  London and Vancouver are my second homes. I try to go back to London regularly, I wish it were that easy with Vancouver.
  Singing is my way to relax. I have a rehearsal every week, without it something seems weird.
  I love fashion and that’s why I started the Fashion Corner on my blog. I love trying out outfits and defining my style.
  Starting my blog has been one of the best decisions of my life.

11 Questions:
  What's your favourite colour combination? Different shades of blue and turquoise, like the sea.
  Which book did you last read that was way better than you expected? That's kind of a hard question, because when I pick a book, I usually pick one I think will be great. Of course with review copies that's different. I'd say The Dandelion Years by Erica James, because it was my first book by her and I had no idea what to expect. I loved it!!!!
  Which genre of films are you definitely NOT a fan of? Horror, I hate it!
  Which character from 'Friends' are you most like? Good questions, I’d say Rachel probably, I always felt close to her and I did a playbuzz quiz on it and the answer: Rachel ;)
  Cereals or toast? Both, it really depends on my mood.
  If you would take part in a Miss World competition, what would your talent be? Playing the piano and singing a song.
  What is the last thing you watched on TV? NHL Hockey.
  Are you happy with your name? I am. My mum told me she wanted Vanessa, I’m glad my dad didn’t like the name, there are so many Vanessas out there. I wish they would have made my second name official though.
  What is your guilty pleasure? TV series and coffee.
  Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny? Definitely Santa Claus, I never really was a big fan of the Easter bunny.
  What's one of the most important things you've learned in your life so far? Be yourself and go after your dreams, it doesn't matter what other people think, you have to feel happy. 

11 New Questions:
·      List 5 things you want to do before the year ends.
·      What do you value most in a friend?
·      List at least 2 things that you like about yourself.
·      Where would you like to travel?
·      What fictional character reminds you most of yourself?
·      What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
·      What’s the first thing you’d do if you were the opposite sex for one day?
·      If you had to get a tattoo on your face to save your life, what would it be?
·      What is something you find romantic?
·      Do you focus more on the past, the present, or the future?
·      How many languages can you speak?
·      A book you could read over and over again?

11 Bloggers I Nominate:

Agata @ Vanilla Read
Maryline @ M's Bookshelf

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination, Simona! Loved, loved, loved reading your answers! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vancouver! I was born and raised there, and it is still one of my favourite places in the world. Even just from the other side of the country though, it is not easy to get there - so expensive!
    And don't worry, I haven't read Fifty Shades yet either ;)

    ReplyDelete