Monday 9 May 2016

My favourite places/things to do in Chicago


OMG, I’m so in love with Chicago!!!!! I will definitely add this city on the list of my faves ever!!! I could definitely imagine to live here and that’s a good sign. I will now start with the list of great things to. Here we go:

-       Lincoln Park: OMG, this park is amazing! There is a zoo and it’s for free. And then there is Nature Boardwalk, which I would definitely recommend, the nature ad everything is perfect. I loved the little wooden pavilion, it’s great for pictures and the view on the city is breath-taking. I could see myself going for a run in the park every morning. Who knows, maybe one day ;).  
-       John Hancock Center: Awesome view over the city and the lake. A great way to get to know the city.
-       Architecture River Cruise: Get to know the city and it’s great to learn more about the architectural background of all the buildings. It also gives you a unique view on the city from the water.  
-       Millenium Park: Could Gate is such a fab attraction. The reflection of the city is special and it’s so awesome for taking a wonderful mixture of pictures.  
-       Blackhawks Store: Wow, the selection they have and other things you can see and do! Never seen a fan shop like that. Def worth a visit, even if you’re not a fan.
-       Michigan Avenue: Lots of department stores (Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s, Nieman Marcus), my fave definitely being Nordstrom, I spent a long time in there. And Michigan Avenue also has other great stores lined up.
-       Fig & Olive: This is a fabulous restaurant on Oak Street. I actually went there because the characters in Trivial Pursuits by Aven Ellis have lunch there. And I have to say, it’s delicious.
-       Cool Sushi: A great Sushi place and the prizes are very reasonable.
-       Shedd Aquarium: A great aquarium with lots of animals to see, they offer a lot of activities and I really enjoyed my stay.
-       Navy Pier: It’s by the lake and it offers great views. There wasn’t much going on I April, but I’m sure that will change for summer.
-       Lakeside Walk: I did the lakeside walk from the aquarium back to Millenium Park, it feels wonderful being by the lake that seems more a sea.

So here we go, these are my faves in Chicago, I hope you enjoyed this little post.  


My Chicago Vlog: coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment