Thursday 5 November 2015

Quotes – Breakout by Aven Ellis

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yesterday was an excited day!!! Breakout by the wonderful Aven Ellis was published. I have been lucky enough to be part of the journey of this book and it's a MUST read!!! You can find me review here:
Today I took out my favorite quotes for you. Enjoy!

***
“This feels like home.” – Lexi Stewart about the ice rink.

“I’m done being tortured. I’m tortured every time I talk to you, every time I sit next to you, every time I’m with you and I can’t touch you. I can’t take it anymore. I want the scent of your skin on mine. I want your beautiful body in my arms. I want to know what your lips taste like.” – Niko

“The second Niko’s lips touch mine, my entire body responds with need. “ – Lexi

“I know I love him. I know it with all my heart, all my soul, that this man will love me and be everything I need him to be in a boyfriend.” – Lexi

“There has been no woman I’ve wanted since the day I saw YOU walk into the practice rink.” – Niko
“You’ve had me ever since Lexi. It’s you Lexi. You’re the one I want.” – Niko

“How did I find you? Because having you in my life is the best thing that has ever happened to me.” – Lexi
“I’m the lucky one. I am, baby.” – Niko

“I smile into my pillow. I love you so much, I think as I relax. I feel cared for, loved, supported.” – Lexi

“What I deserve is you. That’s all I want. YOU.” – Lexi

You’re The One.

“Right now does matter. Our future together matters.” – Lexi

“I want to stay here. With you.” – Niko
“I would never leave you.” – Niko

“He was never going to abandon me. He was willing to give up his dream to be with me.” – Lexi

“I’m home.” – Lexi

“You’ve changed the meaning of the word for me. I’ve never been in love with anyone the way I fell in love with you.” – Niko

“I will never leave you. You’re everything to me. I love you. I want to love you forever.” - Niko

“Know thyself. That’s all I want from you. Stay true to yourself, because that’s the man I love.” – Lexi

“My dream is you.” – Niko

“I can’t wait to continue the rest of our story.” – Lexi

“I’m never letting you go again. I love you Lexi Stewart.” – Niko

“I am your girl. And always will be.” – Lexi

“I love you with the intensity of a thousand suns.” – Lexi
“That’s a lot of suns.” – Niko
“I have a lot of love for you.” – Lexi

“Eternity. That’s what I found with you.” – Niko

“My love, the man who understands me like nobody else can. We were destined to meet, destined to fall in love, and destined to share a future together.” – Lexi

“I found you and I fell in love with you. All of you. Your passion for hockey, your drive for your work, your love of pop culture, your pajama bottoms, everything that makes you into the beautiful, sexy, loving woman I call mine.” – Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment