Sunday 7 January 2018

Fashion Corner - Light Jumper


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




The Fashion Corner is back! To start off the new year, I'm sharing my fave jumper for spring and autumn.


The grey jumper with the floral detail on it is from Imperial. I think it's great, because it's light, but still warm in enough and the different colours in the flowers make it easy to combine. Here I have combined it with my Jack Wills jeans and my black Nike trainers. 


- Jumper: Imperial
- Jeans: Jack Wills (different color)
- Trainers: Nike



I have also combined the jumper with my burgundy jeans from Zara and my fave new shoes from Steve Madden. 


I love the jeans, because they have a great color and they are ripped at the bottom. And my sneakers?! OMG, they are velvet and just perfect!


- Jeans: Zara
- Shoes: Steve Madden










1 comment:

  1. it is nice to visit your site.you look awesome.
    http://digitizingzone.com

    ReplyDelete