Wednesday 23 August 2017

Cocktails and Dreams Tag


I got tagged by the lovely Jenny from Jenny in Neverland . I actually reviewed this book and loved it, so this tag is fabulous, let’s see how I get on.
Read my review here:

Martini: means business! If you could have any job what would it be?

I love working as a teacher. Other than that I’d love to work with langues, mabey translate stuff, work in the travel industry or work with books.

Mojito: time to let your hair down! What’s your idea of a great night out?

Just some drinks or a meal outside by the lake with a sunset.

Pina Colada: the famous drink or the famous karaoke song! What your belt-out karaoke tune?

All I say is ABBA! Like Mamma Mia or Dancing Queen or I’m so excited!

Bloody Mary: the notorious hangover-curing drink. What’s your go-to hangover cure?

Coffee, lots of water and maybe an aspirin.

Manhattan: a true New York drink! Which city do you dream of visiting?

Oh I have a huge list, on the top: San Francisco, San Diego, Kopenhagen, Prague and Sydney.

Long Island Ice Tea: quite a mix of ingredients! What are your three favourite foods or drinks?

Food: Sushi, anything with cucumbers and Italian.
Drinks: Coffee, aroma water, beer.

Cosmopolitan:  made famous by Sex and the City! Tag three friends to take part in this Cocktails and Dream tag!

I tag Maryline, Kayla and Lucy and Kelly from The Blossom Twins and anyone else who wants to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment