Saturday 6 May 2017

Fashion Corner - Comfy Traveling


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



The next few Fashion Corners are all related to Traveling and the outfits I wore during my holidays. This one is all dedicated to being comfortable during a (long haul) flight and waiting at the airport. 


The most important thing for me: my glasses, always on a longer flight, because the air is so dry and if I slept it's just more practical. My comfy trousers are from BCBGeneration, my white shirt is from emotions (by B.F.) and my shoes are from Contesa. I combined it all with my Maje leather jacket, my new backlog from Coach and my travel suitcase. Jewelry wise I only wore my Storm watch and my pearl earrings. 



- Trousers: BCBGeneration
- Shirt: emotions by B.F.
- Shows: Contesa 
- Suitcase: Saxoline (similar, just with London instead of NYC)
- Backbag: Coach (similar)
- Jacket: Maje (similar)


A little variation with a different shirt (Massimo Dutti) and my new Coach bag

No comments:

Post a Comment