Wednesday 16 November 2016

13 Personal Questions Tag


I found this tag on Jenny’s blog: https://jennyinneverland.com/2016/10/23/13-personal-questions-tag/ and really enjoyed reading her answers. So I decided to do the tag myself.

Hope you enjoy! :)

What do you order from Starbucks?

It actually depends, most of the time I order a tall latte or cappuccino, sometimes with whipped cream on top (they have the best whipped cream!!!). In summer I order tall mocha Frappuccino with extra coffee and this year I fell in love with the Teavana Peach Green Tea Lemonade, so yummy!

What’s one thing in your closet that you can’t live without?

Hmmm, that’s a difficult question for me. I think I have to go with my favourite scarf. It goes with so many outfits, it keeps me warm and I can also use it as a blanket ;).

What’s one thing most people wouldn’t know about you?

Another difficult one. I guess most people don’t know that I write my own stories, I even have ideas for novels, but at the moment I don’t have the time to write a lot.

Name one thing you want to do before you die.

Travel the world.

Name one food you can’t live without.

Gotta go with cucumber here, I love them!!!

What phrase or quote do you live by?

“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s learning to dance in the rain.”

It’s all about living your life, loving your live and being brave enough to go after your dreams.

What do you like/dislike about the blogging community?

The blogging community is great! I have made wonderful friends and I’m really grateful for that.
However, the blogging community is also full of fake people, who are not honest and only care about being better. It’s not a competition, although some strive for that.

What’s your most listened to song on iTunes?
Head Over Heels by Alain Clark.

What kind of style would you define yourself by?

I’d say a mixture of casual/sporty and elegant/chic. Also depends on the occasion.

Favourite number?

7.

Two hobbies?

Reading, I love diving into another world and reading about the characters in that world. It’s like dreaming with open eyes.
Singing/Music. I sing in a choir, I’m also in a theatre group, I just think it’s another way of expressing myself and I really enjoy it.

Two pet peeves?

Unfriendly sales assistants and people who complain all the time.

Guilty Pleasure? 

Binge watching TV series (Charmed or One Tree Hill etc.)

If you’d like to do this tag, I’d love to read your answers! Be sure to tag me in your posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment