Saturday 7 May 2016

Six by Summer - a little update


This spring I joined my friends Kayla (Polished and Bubbly) and Samantha (@BySamanthaMarch) and some other bloggers on a little (beauty)  challenge. We all chose six products, beauty related or not and the challenge is to use them up until the start of summer, which is June 21st. We are half way through the challenge now, so it's time for an update. Here are the products I chose:


- Vandini Luminazing Body Peeling: I use this peeling every time I take a bath, so I have used quite a lot of it already. I didn't take to the States with me though, so I still have some left. I am confident though that I will use it all up.
- Dove Derma Spa Body Lotion: This is a similar situation as with the body peeling, but I only just started using it when the challenge started. I love this body lotion, but sometime I just forget to put it on, so this will definitely be a challenge ;). 
- bebeMORE Eye Cream: I think this is the biggest challenge of them all, although it's the one I've been using every single day. The thing with this one though is that you only need a very small amount of cream puree. It still feels pretty full and I'm probably not going to finish it, but the cream is great!
- bebe YoungCare day cream: Empty!!!
- Alcina Moisture Spray: I only have a bit left in this one, so I'm sure I'm going to use it up pretty soon. This spray is fab for my hair. I use it right after washing my hair as a conditioner and in the mornings, it also really helps on a bad hair day ;). 
- Plantur39: This shampoo is still about half way full and I tend not to use too much at once, because you don't actually need that much. Of course this doesn't help the challenge, so we'll just see how much I'll really use by June 21st. 

So that's my little update, now off to see how my friends are doing with the challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment