Saturday 4 July 2015

Four Things Tag


Jenny from Jenny in Neverland posted this great tag and I wanted to write down my own answers immediately, so here you go:

Four Jobs I’ve Had

1) Primary school teacher. I started working as a primary teacher for 5th and 6th grade last year.
2) Tutoring – mostly English, Math, French and German.
3) Babysitting.
4) Intern at a nursery.

All to do with kids, I know...


Four Things I Don’t Eat

1) Cheese.
2) Spinach.
3) Watermelon
4) Peanut butter

Four Places I’ve Lived

1) Zug, Switzerland. I was born there and Live there for one year.
2) Unterägeri, Switzerland. That’s where I grew up and I still live here.
3) Vancouver, Canada. I spent 5 months in Canada when I was 20, to do my English degree.
4) Monpellier, France. That’s where I studied French and had diploma courses.

Four of My Favourite Foods

1) Pasta!
2) Sushi
3) BBQ Spare Ribs
4) Polenta with chicken breast.

Four Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once

1) Harry Potter, all of them!!!
2) Raise Your Voice.
3) Mean Girls.
4) Les Miserables.

Four TV Shows I Watch

1) One Tree Hill.
2) Hart of Dixie.
3) The Vampire Diaries.
4) Charmed.


Four Things I’m Looking Forward To This Year

1) Meeting my bestie Maryline in Berlin, in a bit more than a week!!!
2) Start my second year as a teacher and putting on a Christmas show at school.
3) Planning my trip to the US next year.
4) Summer in Switzerland.
 
Four Things I Can’t Live Without

1) Friends and family.
2) Books and blogging.
3) Music.
4) My phone/laptop/iPad.

Four Places I’ve Visited

1) London!!!!
2) Castiglione della Pescaia, Italy. It’s where we always went with the family.
3) Florida!!!
4) Vancouver.

They are all my second homes <3.

Castiglione
Four Pet Peeves

1) People who say email me and then I never get an answer.
2) People who complain all the time and never see something in a positive way.
3) People who share personal and insensitive things on social media, only to get the attention.
4) Unfriendly sales assistants.
 
Four Things I Wish I Could Do

1) Have magical powers! ;)
2) Not getting so emotional in certain situations.
3) Not being so shy when it comes to flirting.
4) Move to London.

Four Subjects I Studied at School

1) Music.
2) Psychology.
3) Italian.
4) English Lit.

Four Things Near Me Right Now

1) My phone
2) My iPad
3) A drink.
4) Notebook and blog schedule. 

Give it a try, it's so much fun!!! Let me know and send me the link if you do!

2 comments:

  1. A great post idea! Here are my answers.
    http://heysaidrenee.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/four-things.html

    ReplyDelete