Sunday 27 July 2014

Sex Me Up Readathon Wrap-Up

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


This week has been way to short! I’ve managed to read five books, I had so many great erotica books on my TBR, but not enough time. I knew that and I will just continue it now and over the next few weeks ;). I will upload the reviews soon, let me just say that I really enjoyed this week. Not only reading these books, but also seeing other bloggers talk about the readathon and checking out this website: http://sexmeupreadathon.wordpress.com

I’d really like to thank The Gosling Girls for organising all this: Laura, Victoria, Kirsty and Megan! WELL DONE ladies!!!

There were some great short stories to read, I really enjoyed them. Then everyday there was a Q&A with a blogger about reading erotica books each day. Jenny, Erin, me and some others answered some questions. Check them out here: http://sexmeupreadathon.wordpress.com/2014/07/23/qa-with-simona/
and tell me what you think.

Some great authors contributed in this week: Lucy Robinson, Jane Lark and many more... Check out Lucy Robinson’s post: http://sexmeupreadathon.wordpress.com/2014/07/21/why-i-hate-writing-sexy-things-by-lucy-robinson/
Writing The List by Joanne Bolouri:

I actually wanted to add this book on my readathon TBR, but I had so many on it already, I will definitely read it soon, now more than ever.

My blogger friends have been uploading lots of reviews and favourite lists this week. I wanted to as well, but I was in Riga enjoying my holidays just before it started and it would have been to stressful. It was great though to read about what they all had to share.

Now let me tell you more about the books I’ve read this week and what books I’m planning to read after that.




I started with Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren and omg, this book is just INCREDIBLE!!!! Awesome storyline, steamy and passionate scenes and great characters, a MUST READ! Review is coming soon.







I went on reading Reasonable Doubt Volume 1 and Volume 2 by Whitney Gracia Williams. It
follows the story of a lawyer and a girl who meet online and then also in real life. I can’t wait for Volume 3.





Then it was time for some Sarah Morgan, she is a great author and I love her books. The Notting Hill Diaries was the first of her erotica’s for me to read and I absolutely loved it. It consists of two stories, Ripped and Burned, telling the story of two sisters. Flirty scenes, combined with some real life drama – perfect.





Jane Linfoot’s High Heels and Bicycle Wheels was the last on my list and I have to say it’s my favourite of her books so far. Great storyline, wonderful characters who had so much chemistry. I couldn’t put this book down.





Now, I will definitely be reading The List by Joanna Bolouri and the whole series by Samantha Young. I’d also like to continue the “Beautiful” series by Christina Lauren.

Just in time for this week the first trailer for Fifty Shades Of Grey came out and I absolutely loved it. I still haven’t read the books and I’m debating now whether I should, would do you guys say?


I hope you all had a fun and interesting week as well. How many books did you read and which one was your favourite?


No comments:

Post a Comment