Wednesday 9 July 2014

Blogger Q&A with Frances Cross

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Hi you gorgeous people

It's time for July's blogger Q&A. This time you get a chance to meet Frances Cross from 

http://reviewedbyfran.wordpress.com Thank you lovely lady for answering my questions, xxx. 

1. Where were you born and where do you call home?

I was born in Leicester, England

2. How long have you been blogging and why did you start doing it? 

I have been blogging since July 2013. My freind works in the publishing world and she encouraged me to start a book review blog.

3. What is the name of the book you most recently blogged about?

If I could Turn Back Time by Nicola Doherty. I love a bit of Chic Lit!

4. What did you think about the cover?

This is my question I always bring up at book club! I loved this cover, it is modern and suited the plot of the book.

5. If you could ask the Author 3 questions what would they be?

How do you cope with day to day life being a distraction to writing?
How did you feel after your debut book was published?
Where do you get your inspiration from?

6. What is you most favorite character and why?

I loved Andie in Devil Wears Prada. I understood her at the time of reading that book as I was in a similar situation. But I didn’t end up with the Prada boots though!

7. What genre is your favorite and why?

I always do go back to Chic Lit. I studied Law at University so I read alot of in depth books so I loved a book to read for pleasure that I could just put down and pick up again without too much thought.

8. If you were shipwrecked on a desert island what 3 books would you want with you?

Devil Wears Prada
Memiors of a Geisha
P.S I love you

9. Is there an Author that you would really like to meet?

Celia Ahern, I love her books and I have seen her do interviews and she seems a great person to chat to over lunch.

10. Do you prefer ebooks, paperbacks or hardcover?

I understand the need for Ebooks, and I love that fact I can take more books on holiday this way, but it is something about picking up a book in a bookshop, seeing the cover, smelling the new book smell..... and don’t get me started on public spending cuts on Libraries!

11. Where do you prefer to buy your books?

I purchase my books mostly online as my husband grabs my hand and walks me quickly past bookshops these days.

12. Have you ever read a book more than once?

Oh yes. I will often pick up a book more than once. I cannot name all the books that I have read more that once.

13. What book are you currently reading?

I’m currently not reading anything! I know!!! Such a bad thing to say as a book reviewer. But I’m trying to catch up with writing my reviews.

14. What book are you about to start reading?

The next book on my list is Carmel Harrington’s the Life You Left.

15. Have you read a book that you would like to rewrite the ending of?

I wanted to read more of  The Dead Wife’s HandBook by Hannah Beckerman. This book had me in tears. I truly loved it and wanted to know more.

16. Do you have a favorite book cover? Chose up to 3 if you like.

I loved Summer At The Lake by Erica James. The cover is beautiful.


17. If you could plan the perfect holiday, what would it be?

Thanks to the Summer At the Lake, I would love to spend a holiday in Italy. Preferably wine tasting.

18. How often do you blog?

Not often enough, the day job gets in the way.

19. What’s your favorite color?

Blue

20. What are 5 items you never leave home without?

My Cath Kidston handbag with My Iphone, Car Keys, Polos, and Diairy.

21.Favorite book character crush.  Yes you can pick 2 :)

I actually don’t have any.

22. Sleep in or get up early?

I’m a bit of both, it depends on my mood.

23. Summer or winter?

Can I say Autumn? I love the colours of trees at this time of year.

24. White wine or red?

Can I say Rose?

25. Coffee or tea?

Coffee

26. Where can we find you?

My blog: www.reviewedbyfran.wordpress.com
My facebook page:Frances Cross
My Goodreads page: Frances Cross
Twitter: Frances_Cross

Thank you Fran for answering so many questions ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment