Monday 2 January 2017

Goals for 2017


I’ve actually never done a post like that and instead of only doing goals, I will also write about a few plans I’ve made or I plan to make. Of course I will divide between blogging and life.

Let’s start with blogging. In the beginning I was obsessed with numbers, followers and pageviews. I compared my numbers month after month, now I’m not doing it anymore. I love getting more followers, but it’s not the most important thing. Last year I started gaining lots more Instagram followers, for many people it might doesn’t seem like a lot, but I’m happy and this year I’d like to reach 1000 on Instagram. On Twitter I’m really close to 5000, so it would be lovely to reach that this year, maybe even up to 5555. The last number I will be talking about are pageviews, 300000 this year would be fab.
Other than that I just want to still enjoy blogging, reading and give you guys a mixture of blog posts. It would be fab to be able to go to some more blogging events and met more bloggers and authors.
I actually don’t know what I want to do with my YouTube channel, I will keep the focus on traveling for now and just see where it goes.
Since I read less books last year I will set my reading goal to 90. We'll see how that goes.

I love music and I really enjoy playing the piano and singing. I haven’t done that for a really long time, so I want to get back into it this year. Another thing I really want to do regularly is working out. I bought my sports wear now, I love it and I have a Zumba DVD, so let’s do this.


I have been thinking about moving into my own flat for a while, it might happen this year. Thing is that it’s really expensive around here and I don’t really want to leave the area and I’ve told myself that if I move, it has to be THE place.

I’m going to the States again this year and I can’t wait.I'm still in the planning phase, so we'll see where that takes me.
This year my best friend Mary is getting married in December, I can’t wait to be her bridesmaid. I will also see her and some of her friends for a girls’ weekend.

I don’t know, if I will have the time, but I’d love to write more and put my thoughts down. I have so many ideas for stories.

There are things, which sometimes stress me and my goal is to just accept them. I won’t say more here, because some things are too personal for me and people who know me, might guess what the things are anyway. I also want to be able to stand up for myself and my opinion in every situation. 

Think about my teaching job, I just want to continue the same way, enjoy my work and get inspired by the kids every day. 

I want to continue my work for the choir's committee and just do a good job. I'm still getting used to everything I have to do, so I'm learning every day. So the more I do it, the more confident I get and it's just all about getting the experience.

What are your goals for this new year?


No comments:

Post a Comment