Sunday 28 September 2014

Wild Temptation - by Emma Hart


My own copy
Original Copy














The blurb:

In this sexy new CALL series spin-off series by New York Times bestseller Emma Hart, enter the intense world of a no strings relationship and experience addiction like you never expected...

The moment I walked in to find Mr. Tall, Dark, Handsome, and Oh So British--my mind-blowing one night stand--as my photographer for the shoot that could change it all, I knew life was throwing me a curveball.
The moment he, Tyler Stone, walked into my best friend’s apartment, I knew that curveball was heading straight for my gut.
The hit comes in the form of a no-strings proposition… One that gives him utter control over my body.
If I surrender, that curveball is steadily en-route for a collision course with my heart.

He’s a sex addict. I’m a love addict.
This is temptation.

My Opinion:

I have to say, I was really excited for this book, because I loved “The Call” series about Dayton and Aaron and now it was her best friend Liv’s turn with Aaron’s cousin Tyler.
There is a little prequel called Wild Attraction, I really loved this one and thought that it was a great opening to this story.

However, it took me a while to warm up to Liv, I somehow couldn’t really relate to her. They way their relationship developed though was great, I just found my self questioning the authenticity of it all, which made it a bit difficult for me to properly dive into the story.

Well, one thing is clear, Emma still is my queen of romance, passionate and erotic scenes. Well done lady, they were so varied, never boring and always full of sexy, but also romantic moments.

They way Liv realised more and more what was happening between them, was beautifully described and that also got me warmed up to her, finally being honest about her feelings and emotions.
I liked Tyler very much ;) But Aaron is still my favourite. And I also have to add the best thing about this book for me: Reading about Aaron and Dayton again, I loved them together and it was just awesome to her about their future together. Sorry Liv and Tyler, I like you as a couple, but they will stay my faves…

Oh, I really enjoyed the ending, it brought some really drama into this whole adventure… Seriously Emma, how can you leave us hanging here?!

Some great, bubbly, sexy and passionate scenes with a nice spark, but not as good as “The Call” series in my eyes, so I can only give 4 sea shells, which is still really good.

Rating:




My possible cast:

Liv: Rosie Huntongton Whitely
















Tyler: Bernardo Velasco

















No comments:

Post a Comment