Monday, 15 September 2014

Fashion Corner - Maxi dresses, summer dresses and maxi skirts

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

















Hey my lovelies

Here I am again, thanks for all the lovely feedback for my fashion feature. I'm covering summer again with lots of dresses and skirts. 







The first outfit (left):


- Maxi dress from Zara

- Sunglasses (Rayban)
- Silver sandals/flip flops

--> It's perfect for the beach and can easily be combined with a jeans jacket.

My friend on the right is also wearing a maxi dress from Zara. 
















The second outfit (left):


- Maxi skirt from Massimo Dutti

- White Blouse
- Golden Sandals
- Golden Nails
- Statement necklace (beige)










Closer look on the second outfit
A variation

Maxi skirt beauty:






























This is outfit number 3 for today, a Abercrombie & Fitch dress, combined with sunglasses, a blue bag and high heel sandals.
With different shoes

And last but not least: Another summer dress




Hope you liked my outfits. next up: Sporty Chic and in November: Fall Outfits





1 comment: