Saturday 30 August 2014

My Bucket List

Image and video hosting by TinyPic












In autumn 2013 I read The Life List by Lori Nelson Spielman and I absolutely loved this book. The main character Bree is given a list by her mother (after she died, in her will) and Bree tries to fulfill all this. I decided to write my own list and now finally after finishing Uni and starting my new job, here it is:

Northern Lights: I’d really love to see the Northern Light once. I’ve heard so many great things about it and I think is just something so wonderful happening in nature. I’d be a dream to see them with my own eyes.


Swim with dolphins: Dolphins are my favourite animals, I’ve always been fascinated by them. I’ve been to Sea World twice and I loved it. The most amazing thing for me would be to swim with them.


New York: I’ve read about New York in so many books and articles and it really sounds awesome!! And I’m a big Musical fan, so Broadway here I come...


California: I love the States and I’d really like to visit Califrnia, especially San Francisco and San Diego. On the pic you can see Big Sur (thank you Paige Toon).


Meet some of my favourite authors: I’ve started blogging about a year ago and I’ve met so many great authors on Twitter and Facebook. My dream would be to meet some oft hem at a book launch or other events. Hopefully I get to meet Rebecca Raisin and some other lovely bloggers next March/April, because she’s is coming tot he UK!!! Paige Toon, hannah Beckerman, Lindsey Kelk...
AND: I NEED TO MEET AVEN ELLIS IN PERSON!!! Love you second mum!


Go back to uni – study music thearpy: It doesn’t necessarily have to be music therapy, but I love music, so it would be a great addition to my Bachelor of Arts in Primary Education.


Own a big bookshelf: Did I tell you that my bookshelf is too small? Well, it is...


Have a nice reading corner at home: A compfy reading corner would be my dream...


Go back to Vancouver: I’ve lived in Vancouver for 5 months and I loved it, I really wanna go back, because the city is just amazing.


Travel Asia: I’ve never been, so... Especially Singapour, Bali, Malaysia (hi Kev) and Thailand sound great!



Travel Australia: So many of my friends went to Australia for their language stays and they posted so many stunning photos and talked about these beautiful places. I’ve also read about some breath-taking places in books.


Sing a solo in a concert: Next to reading., music is my second passion. Concerts are the best and a singing solo once would be great!!!


Create a childern’s musical: Again with the music, I enjoy writing songs and being creative and I’m a teacher, so it seems like a good idea...


Write my own novel: I enjoy writing. I wrote some Harry Potter fanfictions in german and also some short stories in English now. I even have an idea for a novel, so we’ll see...


Find my soulmate: He’s still out there somewhere, but I’m sure I’ll find him.


Marry him: I have my dream wedding planned already in my head.


Family: Having my own family with 2 or 3 kids, that’d be great.


Own a little cottage by the sea: I love the sea and I can relax there, so a house at the coast would be great.


Go stand up paddling: Don’t ask me why, but it looks like fun... ;)


Learn Spanish: I love languages and Spanish is similar to Italian, I’d love to be fluent in this language.


See a CL or World Cup game live: I love watching soccoer and the atmosphere must be amazing!


Fly in a hot-air balloon: I just love this idea! (Thank you Holly Martin)



Go to Wimbledon and see a tennis match: I’m a huge Tennis fan, so that’d be great and it’s in London, so it’s the perfect combination!


Live in London for a while: I just love this city!!!





4 comments:

  1. Sweetie I am utterly moved to be on your list
    And we WILL meet. And not stop talking for at least 72 hours straight. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list, it's amazing! You also have some great ideas, like writing musicals for children. I think that really suits you. With your musical and dancing abilities, you can create a fantastic piece! And you're going to find mr. right, I'm sure of it :). xx

    ReplyDelete