Saturday 9 August 2014

FLORIDA

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I’m a little excited about this post to be honest. I love Florida and the holidays there are the best.

Epcot Center
The first time I travelled to this beautiful state, was in 1991, when I was 2 years old. Let’s just say I don’t remember much. Apparently I’ve also been to Key West, there is no proof for that though ;).

Around the age of 7 we’ve been to Florida three years in a row. Of course we visited Orlando with the Disney World, Epcot Center and Sea World. Most of your time we spent in Siesta Key in an apartment at the sea. The beach there is so gorgeous and the sand: WOW. It’s the whitest sand on earth!!! The sunsets at this beach are stunning. Siesta Key also meant visiting Tampa, St. Petersburg, Sarasota, St. Armands Key and more...

Siesta Key
In 2009 we finally returned and I was over the moon when we booked everything. We passed the first three days in Orlando, went to the Epcot Centre, to different shopping malls and to Cape Canaveral. That was awesome. We stayed at a great hotel and also spent some time at the swimming pool.

Then your journey took us to Siesta Key, yay! The beach, sunshine, beautiful sunsets, BBQ at the beach, shopping and so much fun!!!

The men in our group also went to a NHL game of Tampa Bay Lightning. I wasn’t very interested in ice hockey back then, so I didn’t go. Tampa and St. Petersberg are great as well.

A day trip took us to Sanibel Island and Captiva Island. These two island are beautiful and the perfect place for a beach wedding.
Speaking of wedding, we were kind of part of a wedding at the beach, because a couple married at the beach of our apartment. That was really interesting ;).

I can’t wait to get back to Florida, it became a second home to me and I really hope I can return next year. Then I’m also planning to spend some time in Miami and Key West (thank you Paige Toon for introducing it to me).



















2 comments: